We have made the necessary investment in equipment and personnel to provide what is contracted – from technical expertise to state-of-the-art billing software capabilities. Texas Operations & Professional Services is a professional water utility service company (Water License #WC0000174, Wastewater License #OC0000197) that has a history of working with “Superior Public Water Systems.”
Some of our services include:
- Preventive maintenance;
- Preventive maintenance Operating water and waste water facilities
- Reading water meters, billing and collection of water and sewer revenue;
- Water taps;
- Repair and maintenance of water distribution and sewer collection systems;
- Inspection services; and,
- Filing of applicable reports to the respective regulatory agencies.
We are currently accountable for almost 12,000 metered connections – and that translates to more than 36,000 water customers who rely on us for an uninterrupted, dependable supply of quality, potable water. We take this responsibility seriously – having been entrusted with the public health of the water users in today’s security- conscious environment.
We currently manage:
- Water production, storage and distribution facilities.
- Major and minor wastewater treatment plants;
- Sewer lift stations;
- Detention ponds;
- Storm water pump stations;
- Client-owned 5,000 sq. ft. administration building, housing our Customer Service Office and another 6,500 sq. ft. admin. building;
- A 1.5 mile hike & bike trail.